Our Application Process
We keep it simple
We believe it is important that a new employee fits well within the organization and current team. With this in mind, we would like you to feel free to raise any questions you might have during the entire application procedure, in order to get a good overview of the position and the culture within the company.
- Via our website and the online recruiting tool, you send your CV and motivation letter for a vacancy.
- The attachments to your application will be reviewed by us. As we involve the hiring managers in the recruitment process, this may take some time.
- When your application has convinced us that you might be a good candidate for the position, we will invite you for a first interview.
- Usually the best suiting candidates are invited to a second interview with a person from the higher management and colleagues of the department.
- In some cases an assessment is part of the procedure.
- After the interviews, we select the best candidate and send an offer with the proposed salary and secondary labour conditions that we can offer you.
- After receiving the signed offer, an employment contract will be sent as well.
- We are welcoming you to our office in Leiden for your first day.
If you have questions regarding vacancies or want to know more about the procedure, please call our HR department via +31 (88) 1959 000.