Successful products supported by a strong pipeline
HAL Allergy scientists focus on the development of allergen specific immunotherapies for the worldwide treatment of patients suffering from airway, bee- and wasp venoms and food allergies. Our allergen immunotherapies are available in several European countries as named patient products.
The product pipeline consists of a number of registered products:
- SCIT Grasses: An allergoid preparation of grass pollen extract for subcutaneous injection.
- SLIT Trees: An allergoid preparation of tree pollen extract for subcutaneous injection.
- SCIT Bee: A venom preparation of bee venom for subcutaneous injection.
- SCIT Wasp: A venom preparation of wasp venom for subcutaneous injection.
The pipeline of various clinical stage products:
- SCIT Mites: An allergoid preparation of house dust mites extract for subcutaneous injection.
- SLIT Grasses: A liquid preparation containing grass pollen extract for sublingual use.
- SLIT Trees: A liquid preparation containing tree pollen extract for sublingual use.
- SLIT Mites: A liquid preparation containing house dust mites extract for sublingual use.
- Hypoallergenic peanut extract: for subcutaneous administration.
The clinical program for the products described above is conducted under the Theraphy Allergen Ordinance (Theraphy Allegene Verordnung), the regulatory process under which immunotherapies that were on the German market when the regulation came into effect (Nov 14, 2008) will be licensed.
Our product portfolio consist of immunotherapies for a wide range of allergens, like grass, trees, house dust mites, bee and wasp stings and herbs. Get more information on our products for subcutaneous administration by injection and sublingual administration by squeezing a few drops under the tongue.
Next to the allergen specific immunotherapies, HAL Allergy has a portfolio of registered allergen preparations for in vivo diagnostic in different application forms.